SUMMER SHOT LUTHIERY CAMP
GUITAR BUILDING CAMP ACTIVITIES
- Plan & Cut Body: Using machine tools and handcrafting to create a headstock
- Electronics: Covers controls, pickups, soldering and wiring
- Hardware & Assembly: Install pre-selected hardware, learn techniques for set-up and fine-tuning
- Finish the Neck: Sanding, applying grain filler, staining and oil finish
COURSE FEES AND PAYMENT
- Application Deadline: June 15th
- Part Selection Deadline: June 8th
- Application Fee: $50
- Materials Deposit: $500
- Total Program Cost: $1500
Program requirements, course information, and further GCA details.
Our admissions department is happy to answer your questions!
READY TO ROCK?
The first step in applying is to complete an Application for Admission.
Musicians Institute Guitar Craft Academy Nashville is authorized for operation as a postsecondary educational institution by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission. This authorization must be renewed each year and is based on an evaluation by minimum standards concerning quality of education, ethical business practices, health and safety, and fiscal responsibility.
In order to view detailed job placement and graduation information on the programs offered by Musicians Institute Guitar Craft Academy Nashville, please visit http://www.tn.gov/thec/topic/authorized-institutions-data.